Which courses have certificates?
Course certificates are available for the following courses:
- Introduction to Programming (Blockly)
- Introduction to Programming 1 (Python)
- Introduction to Programming 2 (Python)
- Introduction to HTML/CSS
- Introduction to Databases (SQL)
- Monster Maker (Monsters 1)
- More Monster Maker (Monsters 2)
- WiseTech Code Launch 2017
- Microbit Crash Course
To qualify for a certificate, you should complete all problems in the course (including playgrounds); problems appear as a diamond in the course navigation area.
Once you have successfully marked your final problem, the problem diamond will turn green, and you will receive an email with a link to your certificate. You can also download your certificate at any time afterwards from the Course page.
Teachers, you can also download certificates for your students from the Teacher Dashboard.