Which courses have certificates?
All our competitions have certificates!
Also, course certificates are available for the following courses:
- Introduction to Programming (Blockly)
- Introduction to Programming 1 (Python)
- Introduction to Programming 2 (Python)
- Introduction to HTML/CSS
- Introduction to Databases (SQL)
- Monster Maker (Monsters 1)
- More Monster Maker (Monsters 2)
- WiseTech Code Launch 2017
- Microbit Crash Course
- All Australian Computing Academy (ACA) courses
To qualify for a certificate, you should complete all problems in the course (including playgrounds); problems appear as a diamond in the course navigation area.
Once you have successfully marked your final problem, the problem diamond will turn green, and you will receive an email with a link to your certificate. You can also download your certificate at any time afterwards from the Course page.
If you haven't received a certificate for a course above you'd previously completed, we may have added the certificate recently; try resubmitting your answer to the final problem.
Teachers, you can also download certificates for your students from the Teacher Dashboard.