How do I join an existing homeschool?
Any institution on Grok that is marked as a "homeschool" has additional privacy criteria. Homeschools are not visible to other users, and you can't add yourself to a homeschool (unless you are the person who created it).
If you are a parent needing to join an existing homeschool, you need to be enrolled by someone who is already a "teacher" at that homeschool. Once you are enrolled, you can request verification in the normal way.
If you're a teacher at an existing homeschool and need to add another teacher:
- Enrol the other teacher by going to your Teacher Dashboard
- Click on "Register students"
- Fill in the other teacher's details, and select "Teacher" as their Grade
- Complete the registration process.
- The new teacher will be added to your homeschool but not yet verified. They need to request verification in the normal way.