What do the different colours mean on the course progress bars?
Grok uses different colours to represent your progress on each problem. These colours are used on the Teacher Dashboard in the progress bars, and also in the pips in the navigation pane in the Learning Interface.
The different colours represent different states of completion for a given question:
- Green means solved on time;
- Orange means attempted but not solved;
- Blue means late;
- Blue with green inside means solved but after the deadline (possibly after the sample solutions have been released);
- Blue with orange inside means attempted but not solved, and after the deadline;
- White means not yet attempted.
- Yellow means a solution has been submitted but hasn't marked.