How can I sort by student progress?
Did you know you can sort students in your Teacher Dashboard?
We know your time in the classroom is at a premium, and you want to spend it where it's most needed. To quickly identify students who are struggling with their assigned course, you can sort students in your Teacher Dashboard.
- On your Teacher Dashboard, select a course from the Course Progress tab (eg. Introduction to Programming). You'll see a list of all your students currently enrolled in this course. By default they are sorted in alphabetical order by Name.
- Next to the Progress column heading, you'll see a small grey arrow. Click it! You students will be sorted in descending order based on the number of problems completed.
- Try clicking the arrow again. Now your students are sorted in ascending order of completed problems.
- Now look for the arrow next to Name and click it. Your students are back to the original sort order.
- If you like, you can select another course from the drop down. To clear the course filter and see all courses, refresh the page.